The Veeam Availability Platform is the most complete solution for intelligent data management, allowing organizations to evolve the way they manage data and to ensure data is available across any cloud infrastructure. Veeam’s strategy is built around 3 pillars simplicity, reliability and flexibility.
Veeam Availability Suite Datasheet
SaaS vendors like Microsoft Office 365 and Google G Suite only keep data for 30 days after deletion. Utilize SaaS backup solutions to make sure your data is protected from accidental deletions, overwrites, malicious internal employees, ransomware and employee churn.
Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 eliminates the risk of losing access and control over your Office 365 data, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business, so that your data is always Hyper-Available and protected.
Accidental deletion or data overwrites are almost a daily occurrence. Cloud backup safeguards your data and allows you to quickly recover individual files and folders.
* Veeam Cloud Connect provides a fully integrated, fast and secure way to backup and replicate to a service provider's cloud repository. Get physical and virtual backups off site and replicate virtual machines (VMs) without the cost and complexity of building and maintaining an offsite infrastructure
* Veeam ONE increases efficiency and reduce costs with comprehensive visibility. It integrates seamlessly into your entire IT environment to provide complete visibility into virtual, physical and cloud-based workloads.
* Veeam Agent ensures reliable backups of workstations and servers, with options for Microsoft Windows, Linux, IBM AIX, and Oracle Solaris.
* Veeam Availability Suite delivers Availability for all workloads — virtual, physical and cloud — from a single management console. The Suite includes the superior data protection capabilities of Veeam Backup & Replication paired with the advanced monitoring and reporting of Veeam ONE.
* Veeam Backup & Replication helps organizations achieve comprehensive data protection for their virtual, physical, and cloud-based workloads. With a single console, the service achieves fast, flexible and reliable backup, recovery and replication of all applications and data.